Owl Outlook

The Student News Site of William Cullen Bryant High School

Owl Outlook

Owl Outlook

Owl Outlook

Student Feature: Spotlight is on Sean McNally

Sean+McNally+
Humaira Jannat
Sean McNally

Sean McNally has many responsibilities as the Student Government Senior President. Some of his responsibilities include being part of school activities, such as the Halloween Festival, and walking for Breast Cancer Awareness.

We spoke to Sean McNally about how to join the student government. He mentioned that you have to fill in the form in the BU (Room 213). He promoted himself on social media and had his friends repost his post to become the next representative for student government in Bryant. This creates further exposure within the Bryant community and introduces students interested in the different cultures within Bryant. With being the Student Government Senior President there comes many responsibilities, such as keeping track of fellow members and being responsible in giving fellow members valuable information.  

Being part of student government also has perks. Sean McNally shared a couple of them with us, “Monthly Principal’s Meeting”: The real perk is not that he misses class but that he gets to discuss important issues with the principal. For monthly meetings food is catered, every month consists of different types of food. This also allows members to become more involved with school staff such as deans, teachers, etc. In the end, we loved having the chance to interview Sean McNally.